Kitchen Cabinet Restoration
Our Kitchen Cabinet Restoration Process
- We arrive at your home & put on our shoe covers.
- We number your cabinet doors & drawers.
- We remove the hardware from doors & drawers.
- Load your doors & drawers in our work van.
- Begin masking off your kitchen.
- Set up our dust & odor control equipment.
- Clean your cabinets to remove impurities.
- Make any necessary repairs to your cabinets.
- Gently sand your cabinets.
- Apply the original stain color to your cabinets.
- Apply multiple coats of sealer, scuffing between coats.
- Apply multiple top coats of finish in the sheen of your choice.
- Reinstall cabinet doors & drawers.
- Reinstall the original cabinet hardware.