Interior Door Refinishing
Our Interior Door Refinishing Process
- Remove the hardware from your interior doors.
- Pick up the doors you would like to have refinished.
- Hand strip your doors to remove the old finish.
- Neutralize your doors to remove any impurities.
- Make all necessary repairs to your doors.
- Gently sand your furniture as necessary.
- Apply the stain color of your choice.
- Apply multiple coats of sealer, scuffing between coats.
- Apply multiple top coats of finish in the sheen of your choice.
- Restore the hardware to its original condition.
- Deliver the refinished doors back to you.
- Reinstall the original hardware on your doors.